©2011 Galesburg Broadcasting Co.
|WEB EXTRA: Rubber Duck Race Winners
|Here is a complete list of winners from Sunday's Galesburg Public Schools Foundation Rubber Duck Race.
Prize NAME of WINNER
1. $2,000 April Powell of Galesburg
2. $1,000 Mary Beth Colburn
3. John Deere Lawn Mower (Kleine Equipment) Nicole Klapp
4. 1 Annual Individual Membership (Knox Co YMCA) Diane Girdler
5. Free Large pizza a month for a yr (Pizza House) Karlene Obrien
6. $100 HiLo /$100 Thrushwoods gift certs (Bullis & Sundberg) Janice Abel
7. $200 gift Certificate (Kohl's Diamonds) Christine Pepmeyer
8. $200 gift Certificate (Lindstrom's) Richard Yemm - Yemm Chevrolet
9. 1 drink a week for a year (Innkeepers) Lisa Webb
10. Tanaka String Trimmer (Birkey's Farm Store) Pete Kehoe - Kehoe Eye Care
11. Six Floral Bouquets (Cooks & Company) Todd Beck
12. Dinner for four (Watering Hole) Brenda Dexter
13. $120 gift card for 2 Subs a month (Jimmy John's) Paul Leafgeen Sr.
14. $100 gift cert (Always Travel) Rod Goodwin
15. $100 gift cert (Denim & Pearls) Paul Leafgreen Sr.
16. $100 gift cert (Seminary Street) Tom Warner - Crop Production
17. $75 gift cert (Buffalo Wild Wings) Brandon Rodriguez
18. $50 gift certificate & $25 meat cert. (FarmKing/Hi Lo) Allen Martin
19. $75 gift cert (First Impressions Nail & Hair Salon) Janet Parks - Smurfit Stone
20. $75 gift cert (Hi Lo) Dick Kowalski - OSF St. Mary Medical Center
21. One super wash/wax (Dave's Autobody) Dave Marshall - Elks Club
22. One super wash/wax (Dave's Autobody) Amy & Neal Miller
23. Two All Sport Passes (GHS) Bill Heburn - Galesburg Cottage Hospital
24. 1 mo pass for 4 Lakeside Water Park (city) Kit Wilcox
Winners will receive notification certificates and/or prizes in the mail within 96 hours of the race completion. Winner must present certificate to receive their prize.
(Source: Galesburg Public Schools Foundation)
(WGIL News Photo by Will Stevenson)
|09 13 10 by Newsroom
Click here for the WGIL News Archive
Click here for national news
The following provision applies to all visitors (which shall include persons and representatives of legal entities, whether such representatives are persons or digital engines of a kind that crawls, indexes, scrapes, copies, stores or transmits digital content). By accessing this Web site or digital service, you specifically acknowledge and agree that: (i) Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium; (ii) No Associated Press materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use; (iii) The Associated Press will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing; (iv) The Associated Press is an intended third party beneficiary of these terms and conditions and it may exercise all rights and remedies available to it; and (v) The Associated Press reserves the right to audit possible unauthorized commercial use of AP materials or any portion thereof at any time.