©2011 Galesburg Broadcasting Co.
Read the latest local sports stories by clicking here
|District 205 Makes Athletic Personnel Moves
|Several coaching changes known for some time were made official by the Galesburg School Board Monday Night.
The District-205 Board, as part of its personnel agenda, voted to:
* promote Chris Carpenter from Assistant Wrestling Coach at Lombard Middle School, to Varsity Wrestling Coach (retroactive to 11/9), replacing Randy Meneweather;
* promote Brad Swanson from Freshman Softball Coach at GHS to Varsity Softball Coach at GHS (effective 11/9), replacing Scott Hopping;
* move Randy Meneweather from Varsity Wrestling Coach at GHS to Assistant Wrestling Coach (effective 11/9);
* hire Jeff Milroy as Assistant Wrestling Coach at Lombard Middle School;
* move Mike Noll from Assistant Wrestling Coach to Co-Assistant Wrestling Coach at GHS;
* hire Keith Anderson as Co-Assistant Wrestling Coach at GHS; and
* hire Karen Brophy as Assistant Track Coach at Churchill Junior High School effective March 1, 2011 (replacing Tammy Ravel).