|CHICAGO (AP) -- A 78-year-old former Illinois powerbroker is due to report to prison to start serving a year-long sentence for corruption.
A judge earlier this month set Tuesday as the reporting date for William Cellini. The Springfield businessman once known as the "King of Clout" was initially supposed to report on Jan. 4 but was granted an extension.
Bureau of Prisons spokesman Chris Burke says Cellini hasn't yet reported. He's required to report by 2 p.m.
Burke says he can't identify Cellini's prison until he reports. Cellini had requested a Montgomery, Ala., prison.
Jurors convicted Cellini in 2011 of trying to shake down the producer of "Million Dollar Baby" for a $1.5 million political contribution to then-Gov. Rod Blagojevich's campaign.
In November, Cellini withdrew his request to remain free pending appeal.