Rockford Maintenance Worker Electrocuted
ROCKFORD, Ill. (AP) -- A maintenance supervisor in Rockford has died after getting electrocuted while working in a false ceiling.

The Rockford Register Star reports that 53-year-old Gregory Steward of Forreston died Wednesday afternoon. He worked at a Lowe's Distribution Center in Rockford. A Winnebago County Coroner's Office autopsy found his cause of death was electrocution.

Officials say a co-worker heard a noise and went to Steward's aid. The co-worker brought Stewart down a ladder and started CPR.

Rockford Fire Department paramedics found Stewart unresponsive. He was pronounced dead at Rockford Memorial Hospital.
01 31 13 by Newsroom
News management powered by Xpression News