The Knox County Assessment Office submits the following Illinois real estate transfer declaration transactions recorded in Knox County the week of June 1-7, 2023. Only the primary name as listed on the submitted sales report is published. Additional owners’ names that would be on the full deed may not appear in this list.
- 712 S. Main St.: $88,505; Rochelle Wertz to Harmony Hanlon.
- 105 W. Monmouth St.: $30,000; Estate of William Delancey to Kyle Clark.
- 206 Hooker St.: $3,250; Individual/Proprietor to Lamberto Pinedo Jr.
- Farmland: $475,000; Knox Farm, LLC to Peter E. Main.
- 254 Pine Ridge Ct: $5,000; Gilbert A. Lawrence to Chad Ball.
- 429 Meadow View: $3,300; Joseph Jay & Sally C. Smith to Ronald Williams, III.
- Westwood Lot 505: $2,500; Eric M. Goff to the Norman B. & Gail G. Hutchinson Living Trust.
- 375 Hackberry Road: $210,595; Dorothy L. Weathers to Ludger P. Maciel & Martha J. Maciel as Co-Trustees of the Ludger P. Maciel & Martha J. Maciel Trust.
- 1544 Bridge Ave.: $92,000; Estate of Leo M. Johns to FHP & D Properties, LLC.
- 83 S. Farnham St.: $75,000; Roland Paulsgrove to Elva J. Naija.
- 1652 N. Kellogg St.: $70,000; Estate of Alice E. Statham to Hershel W. Statham.
- 1319 S. Chambers St.: $67,500; Estate of Helen Cecelia Rupert to Marisa B. Cline.
- 66 Division St.: $55,000; Jori K. Podrasky to Jesse Christopher Vasquez.
- 475 W. North St.: $50,900; Victoria Maxwell to Dehalva Properties LLC.
- 795 Arnold St.: $50,000; Stella M. Drudle to Mitchell L. Drudle.
- 1145 W. Losey St.: $37,000; Tisha Connour, N/K/A Harmon To FHP & D Properties, LLC.
- S. Kellogg: $3,798; Joshua Tree Assocates, LLC to Norman Fisher.
- 808 E. Main St.: $197,000; Nicolette Fox to Kelsey Ball.
- 724 Pleasant Dr.: $185,000; Estate of Robert E. Bradley to Lewis C. Frazier.
- 407 E. North St.: $38,000; Kelsey L. & Jeffrey H. Johnson to Debra J. Myers.
- Farmland: $101,744; Raru, LLC to Craig & Megan Compton.
- 315 Sunshine Dr.: $170,000; Joseph S. & Tuesday R. Pruiett to John & Tammy L. Godfrey.
- Vacant Lot, Washington Street St.: $6,000; Estate of Stephen Fordyce to Autumn Pence.